What Data Do We Collect Automatically?
We may collect the information listed below automatically when you use our services:
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol address (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, location information (including approximate location derived from IP address), and Internet Service provider. We may also automatically collect information regarding your use of the Services, information about the links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use the services.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Doppler) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
Our uses of the Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance-Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how individuals use our Services (see Analytics below);
- Functionality-Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising- or Targeting-Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party websites.
See “Your Privacy Choices and Rights” to understand your choices regarding these Technologies.”
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
What kind of analytics tools do you use?
We may use Technologies and other third-party tools to process analytics information on our Services. Some of our analytics partners include:
- Mixpanel. For more information, please visit Mixpanel’s Privacy Page.